On the eve of its 15th anniversary STUDIO-TA is taking part in ARCH MOSCOW 2022
Main professional event of the year – ARCH MOSCOW – starts tomorrow, June 8th. The architectural bureau STUDIO-TA takes part in the exhibition, conducts case sessions and presents its “arch-object” in the exhibition area. What awaits us at ARCH MOSCOW this year?
- Thursday, June 9th, 15:30-16:30, Arch-Dialog Hall:
Case session: “Architectural stories. Innovations”
Experts and speakers:
Tigran Badalyan, founder and CEO of STUDIO-TA
Anastasia Andreyanova, leading architect of Arkanika
Evgeny Koryukin, head of ESCHER Company
Marcel Davletshin, founder and head of the project engineering company JSC “Moskapstroyproekt”
Olga Ivashova, director of Modern Theater
Tigran Badalyan, as one of the speakers of the session, will make a presentation on the topic: “Villarium: a new product in Russian residential real estate market”.
Ekaterina Panova, organizational consultant and founder of Plan The Best agency
- Saturday, June 11th, 18:30-19:30, Art Laboratory Hall:
Presentation-discussion: “Capitalization of heritage and Nizhny Novgorod quarter called “Krasniy Prosveshchenetc”
- How much does an alternative project cost and who pays for it
- Historical buildings — demolition or preservation: residents vote
- Architect-developer in Russian — sharing our experience
The author of the project: Tigran Badalyan, architect, founder of STUDIO-TA, author of the alternative project in Nizhny Novgorod
Experts and speakers:
Vera Prosvirnina, Curator of Socio-cultural Studies of Territorial Development Projects, Institute of Urban Studies, Nizhny Novgorod
Nadezhda Snigireva, architect, partner of Project Group 8, specialist in co-participating design, advisor to the Mayor of Vologda on the development of the urban environment
Alexander Poduskov, developer, KR Properties
Natalia Sidorova, architect and partner of the architectural group DNK ag. Professor of the International Academy of Architecture in Moscow (IAAM)
Moderator: Lucy Malkis, architectural producer, curator of the alternative project in Nizhny Novgorod (communications, PR, GR)
- STUDIO-TA will also present its “arch-object” to the professional community at the site of the bureau’s stand. Studio team came up with a response to the main theme of this year’s exhibition — sustainability, as well as to the 15th anniversary of STUDIO-TA. With the help of visitors at ARCH MOSCOW, the bureau’s employees offer to “reflect” on sustainability in architecture.
We invite our colleagues, partners, friends and everyone to attend events with the participation of STUDIO-TA at ARCH MOSCOW 2022.
Address: Moscow, Ilyinka, 4, Gostiny Dvor